Disclaimer...

The thoughts, views and opinions expressed in the posts and comments of this blog are the product of the author alone. Nothing expressed here is intended to represent any person or entity other than the author. Everything here should be understood as the personal opinions of the author. No information on this blog will be understood as official in any capacity.

Friday, March 30, 2012

Validation...

I beg you to grant me the next 20 minutes of your life. If you can't spare the 20 minutes now, make a note and come back when you can. But please... PLEASE, come back and spend the time. It is not only worth it to you but to everyone around you.

With that said, after you have watched the following video, make the effort to ask your friends to visit and watch as well. The more folks who watch this and take the message to heart, the better world we can make.

Now, following my plea, I offer you an introduction...

I will probably never be an overly happy person. It just isn't in my nature to smile and be all happy-happy all the time. Consequently, I have put forth a great deal of effort over the past few years to become a much more positive person. So much so in fact, that after buying a truck a month and a half ago and then having my transmission blow with no recourse available to me, I have managed to hold myself off from sinking into endless depression or bottomless rage as I once would have. (Oh so very easily let me add mostly for those who haven't known me for that long.) For my part, I consider that pretty amazing progress.

I found this video a month or so ago through a good friend of mine. Whoever wrote this needs to be congratulated for pointing out something that I really and truly believe everyone should know. Everyone should be able to take something positive away from this video. If you don't get it, maybe you need to take a good hard look at yourself. If you need to talk something out and haven't got anyone willing to listen, shoot me a message. I will help you smack yourself out of whatever funk you find yourself in.



Hopefully that speaks for itself. I haven't for much to add to it but I would like to thank you for taking the time to watch and appreciate the message here.

Thank you again. And remember, you are awesome. You are worth so much more than you are given credit for.

(P.S. - I meant what I said before. If you need a perception check and you haven't got anyone in your life willing to listen or help, shoot me a message and I will listen or chat and do what I can to help you refocus a little but. Or at least help you find a starting place.)

No comments:

Post a Comment